Bimmerfest BMW banner


  1. E36/7 Z3 (1996-2002)
    In reading this forum it seems that I should use a product called "RTV" to fix my hardtop which leaks at two places (near the A-pillars) in heavy rains. Can someone tell me who the manufacturer is and what the actual product name is? Thanks.