BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i did 3 0-60 runs the first was with a brake stall and it was the slowest at 8.4 seconds, the second was from idle and it was at 7.5. and the third was with a brake stall and around a slight corner, and it was the fastest at 7.35. all of these were done on flat ground at no incline. on a downhill incline i can do a 6.73 0-60 because the car revs about 200 rpms higher. do think these times are slow for a 20yr old car? what 0-60 are you guys running, im sure my times would be alot better if my car was a stick shift but oh well im happy with my car after all its a stock m20. heres the video
times are with beltronics vector so they may be slower of faster

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
video link hasn't popped up let me fix that

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
videos up

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
go watch

·
BMW Genius @ BMW Portland
2,198 Posts
your engine sounds pretty good. ha, it kinda makes me want a 4.10 lsd again.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
soooo what are your 0-60's. what does a stock e30 with a manuel transmission run.

·
610EUROs
6,955 Posts
yes, thats true. my auto had a 4.10 lsd. but my manny tranny has a 2.93 lsd. oh well. you win some you lose some.
i have a 3.73 lsd for mine.it cost me $34 in near perfect condition. its been sitting for like 2 months on a bench cuz ive been in and out of surgery. but it'll be in there within 3 weeks depending on how quick i recover.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I won't know till I change out the timing belt and tune the thing up (I've only owned it for 200 miles, and it has only had 30000 miles put on it since 02, and only 4000 since 06!) then I will feel comfortable driving with RPMs over 2500. For now, I'm being nice and gentle.

·
2,198 Posts
i have a 3.73 lsd for mine.it cost me $34 in near perfect condition. its been sitting for like 2 months on a bench cuz ive been in and out of surgery. but it'll be in there within 3 weeks depending on how quick i recover.
what are you having surgery for?

·
610EUROs
6,955 Posts
what are you having surgery for?
both my kidneys were failing and could have failed at any given time. so they had to do a bunch of surgerys to fix what they can so my kidneys will hopefully hold up till im past 30. over the last 2 months ive 5 surgerys. the latest one was last monday. right now im living off a cathiter.

·
2,198 Posts
both my kidneys were failing and could have failed at any given time. so they had to do a bunch of surgerys to fix what they can so my kidneys will hopefully hold up till im past 30. over the last 2 months ive 5 surgerys. the latest one was last monday. right now im living off a cathiter.
damn dude, that sucks. sorry bro. hope everything finally gets straightened out and it goes how it should

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
good luck recovering fcsteve, keep us posted on how you're doing.

when I get back to my car in about 2 weeks, I'm going to do a 0-60 and revive this forum hahah. I miss my car...

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ill fill up with some 91 octane soon and see if anything improves.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts