BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i currently have a 01' 325xi and iam having major issues with it i recently notice that the car hesitates and shakes at stop signs and red lights while driving. so i went to my local autozone to get my codes read and 10 codes pop up i have misfire on all cylinders 1-6 mind you i changed all spark plugs and coils due to hesitation and misfiring and it still misfires i also changed the fuel pump that went out day after plugs and coils was changed and the rest of the codes are P0174,P0300,P0313,P0171 i cant seem to figure out what the problem is plz help.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Based on searches I see this is a common problem on e46's everyone is saying its the CPS is there a way I can check them and really see! By the way I also cleaned my maf and still have the same problem

·
Registered
85 Posts
not to be critical..my autozone does not allow deletion of codes..did you delete the codes and still get these?

I had similar challenges..fuel filter helped me with some, cleaned MAF, replaced crack in upper intake boot...have you checked for leaks in vac system?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts