Discussion Starter #2
"Spec-tac-u-lar." -- Kevin Spacey, "American Beauty"

Copyright 2002 Faheem Daddy

:thumbup:

·
:-)
2,262 Posts
very nice pics. like the sunset one.

nice to live in southern california, isn't it? :thumbup: while some people are trudging through snow... :D

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
Nice pics... isn't that Corona Del Mar though? The first pic in your second post strikes me as 'Little Corona'. In fact I have two paintings of that very scene from Poppy & Ocean... one of which I tried with my own hand a few years back looking from that little grassy knoll. :eeps: Everyone kept trying to talk to me while I was painting - very annoying! That one is in 'the archives' in my garage someplace... :lmao:

Very picturesque, and your car looks great. Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

--SONET

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come to think of it, you're right, it actually is Corona Del Mar...right there off Poppy St. & PCH...good eye! :thumbup:

Matt...yeah it is nice living in Southern California, knowing that I could go down to the beach like that on a December day and take pictures of the sun over the ocean...:D

·
Registered
738 Posts
How long does it take you guys to get a set of plates on your cars over in CA? It seems wierd to see you driving around without plates for so long...

If we are transferring, we do so immediately. If we are getting new-issue, it is ususlly done in a couple of weeks, depending how slow the dealer is at getting to the registry.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It usually takes about a month to get your regular state-issued plates, but I ordered a personalized set so its going to take longer...also, my BMW dealer forgot to smog-check the car (requirement for registration in CA), and I got a notice a month later saying that they couldn't transfer the title to my name because it needed to be smogged, so now my plates are going to take even longer... :dunno:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: '02 325Ci @ Newport Beach

Lansing said:
Very nice. Like the tint, too. 35% about right? Maybe I'll check out the Exotic Tinting guys....

Lansing
Yep, 35%. Exotic Window Tinting in Buena Park, CA. :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts