It's a touring (wagon). So no rear parcel shelf!Get all your maintenance done...I am sure there is a lot.
As for upgrades:
- The cheap plastic cupholders in front of shifter. you can find them on Ebay and amazon
- Remove and re-paint or re-dye the rear shelf which is almost certainly faded.
- Adding bluetooth via purchase of BlueBUS
- DO either of your front seats twist? Fix those
- I like adding a roof rack..add a fairing also if wind noise bothers you.
Leave the engine and suspension alone
When you say cooling system do you mean hoses?If you haven't already...
- Replace the cooling system inc viscous fan clutch
- Refresh the brakes and lines + fluid
- Remove the sump and check for pieces of the guides and replace as necessary
- Refresh the suspension
And then look into upgrades
I love those headlights. Xenon is so expensive. Mine are yellowed and hazy. Guy I bought it from said he tried to restore them but didn’t work. I might buy a kit myself to see if I can do it. If not I’ll have to get a new set. Or try to replace the lens if possibleMine was a Japanese import into the UK - So euro spec and came with OEM BMW Hella xenon headlights spec'd from factory
I'd say he didn't try hard enoughThe guy I bought it from said he tried to restore them and it didn’t work. They are yellowed and hazy so I’m not sure what he did or tried.