Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I finally went to look at my new car!?!?! I should be getting it friday 9:30am :D Theses pictures are at the dealership right as they got it. Apologize for the sun coming down on the drivers side of the car. It looks clean in the pictures but this is unprep'd and not detailed. I saw some dirt but I still would have taken it home if they would have left me :) Enjoy! More to come ;)

Attachments

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Rufus330Ci said:
Hey that's not Lynn in your car:confused:

Cars looks :thumbup: I'll so my rain dance for you;)

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Rufus330Ci said:
Yeah now the whole WORLD knows what I look like......maybe that was a bad idea :D Oh well pray for sunshine!
Yes that could come back to haunt you:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Rufus,

Where in Pa are you? I can't place that dealership. God knows I've been to all of them around Philly!

·
kludge it!
628 Posts
I bet you must be dying with the wait!

One question though, why do you have to wait so long?
Is it a brand new car?

My car came in one Saturday at 10am and I was driving it off the dealership that same afternoon at 5pm. Car only had 7 miles on it.

Just wondering what they need to do to it until Friday. :confused:

By the way... Topaz was a good choice. Enjoy it.

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
RChoudry said:
Rufus,

Where in Pa are you? I can't place that dealership. God knows I've been to all of them around Philly!
He got his car at CVM which is in Mechanicsburg just west of Harrisburg. They are the biggest dealer in the area and just built a new complex. I did not buy from them because got a better price in Lancaster and their trade in policy didn't allow for a fixed price while waiting for delivery.

CVM BMW

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Oh yeah, now I remember Mechanicsburg. I used to get my Acura serviced in that town a couple of years back. CVM is a reputable dealer.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys! Yup I bought it from CVM. I gotta wait so long is because my dealer is going to be out of town till friday.....

I only have about 40 hours to go ;)

As long as its not raining I'll be driving it this weekend!!!

Anyone in the area (including Phil) haha wanna hookup sometime for a cruise?

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Rufus330Ci said:
Thanks guys! Yup I bought it from CVM. I gotta wait so long is because my dealer is going to be out of town till friday.....

I only have about 40 hours to go ;)

As long as its not raining I'll be driving it this weekend!!!

Anyone in the area (including Phil) haha wanna hookup sometime for a cruise?
What's w/ the ha ha:mad:

You don't want to take on my demon wagon do you:dunno: Remember those break in rules:bigpimp:

email or PM your location we can hook up for a ride:)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Rip! Phil do you know anyone else that would like to hook up that have nice cars?? I got a couple of friends that don't drive bmw's but maybe they can tag along with their new cars.
I work Sat & Sun 3-11pm unfortunately....maybe we can cruise like 10-1:30 or something, if thats too short we can plan it another week. Let me know if you still want to do something, everyone else in the Harrisburg Area is invited!!!

I don't know any good places to go... Maybe up through the mountains or down to lancaster or lebanon somewhere... I haven't had the exact car to go cruisin for awhile.

I wouldn't mind doing a nice Sunday morning/noon drive though. Let me know what you think we could meet at a local mall or maybe HersheyPark which ever is closer for you.

PM me if anyone else is interested or has an idea.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts