BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the sharp-looking black E36 M3 on the beltway yesterday morning, going quite impatiently from lane to lane :D . I was 3-4 cars behind getting ready to get on turning lane to the toll road.

I think it is either TD or CD that has the BMW0223 tag from CCA, but I am not sure.

Any way, until next morning, drive safe ;)

G

·
FlyingToaster said:
I saw the sharp-looking black E36 M3 on the beltway yesterday morning, going quite impatiently from lane to lane :D . I was 3-4 cars behind getting ready to get on turning lane to the toll road.

I think it is either TD or CD that has the BMW0223 tag from CCA, but I am not sure.

Any way, until next morning, drive safe ;)
Um, around, say 8:50 am?

Yeah. I'm CCA tag 223.

CD-55 has a silver 330Ci (but he does drive like me on occasion).

EDIT- Did you see a black 323i convertible acting similarly this morning about the same time?

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
Re: Re: 0223, Cd? Td?

TD said:
CD-55 has a silver 330Ci (but he does drive like me on occasion).
Just when I am trying to keep up with you:angel:

EDIT: I have an Elon College (now Elon U.) tag registered in VA.

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
FlyingToaster said:
Did you happen to notice if any pieces were falling off the car?

running for the door :p

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: 0223, Cd? Td?

JST said:

I would get a black M3/4, but I don't want to have to worry about dodging Porsches.
Not to mention being mistaken for TD...hmm, come to think of it, you don't think there's a connection there...:dunno:

running for the door even faster :bigpimp:

G

·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 0223, Cd? Td?

Not to mention being mistaken for TD...hmm, come to think of it, you don't think there's a connection there...:dunno:

running for the door even faster :bigpimp:
Hunter made that joke back in the thread where we first talked about Steve getting hit.

Oh yeah, and... :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 0223, Cd? Td?

TD said:

Hunter made that joke back in the thread where we first talked about Steve getting hit.

Oh yeah, and... :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:
Who's joking? Don't ya think that 911 guy was attempting a sneak attack on ya?

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:lmao:

Yeah, TD, just around 8:50 or so, coming off GW Parkway merge. I tell you, the car was looking very nice, I was ashamed how dirty mine looked.

Also, nothing to point fingers regarding the driving style; you are forced to do so on the beltway, otherwise ppl will eat you alive :D

Well, I hope to see you guys next time on the road, if I can catch up.

Safe motoring :thumbup:

G

·
FlyingToaster said:
:lmao:

Yeah, TD, just around 8:50 or so, coming off GW Parkway merge. I tell you, the car was looking very nice, I was ashamed how dirty mine looked.

Also, nothing to point fingers regarding the driving style; you are forced to do so on the beltway, otherwise ppl will eat you alive :D

Well, I hope to see you guys next time on the road, if I can catch up.

Safe motoring :thumbup:
Hey, come out to an NCC autox and you'll see me, CD-55, JST and Clyde.

And I'm blasting along that stretch of I-495 around that time everyday. My cars get a workout everytime they leave the house. I don't believe in driving "gentle".

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
TD said:
I don't believe in driving "gentle".
Hence, you can always find TD by following the trail of BMW parts left lying in the road.

Why do I get so much pleasure from making fun of TD's incredible shrinking (by weight) M3/4? :dunno: :lmao:

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
TD said:
I don't believe in driving "gentle".
I know what you are talking about, I really have to keep the tach near the red to stay 8.8% ahead of Clyde.:yikes:

G

·
JST said:

Careful; Ryan might forward this message to the VA State Police.
Hey, I just remembered, that's the same stretch of road I ran into you on one day(figuratively) back when we both had our E46s.

I just can't drive 55. (But that name is already taken. :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Guys are too funny. I will be at the next AutoX event as a spectator or volunteer. With my luck tho, every event I want to attend are either on the July 20th or August 11th; those are the dates I just cannot do anything, darn.

Any ways, I will definetly see you guys soon somewhere.

TD - watch for the blue Ci flashing you from behind :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.