BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another question to narrow my decisions about my next ride (as you can tell I like to know even the smallest detail)

Does the 03 760 come with Bluetooth? And if it does, does that work with the iPhone? And if it does what functions work with the iPhone?

Cheers,

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Another question to narrow my decisions about my next ride (as you can tell I like to know even the smallest detail)

Does the 03 760 come with Bluetooth? And if it does, does that work with the iPhone? And if it does what functions work with the iPhone?

Cheers,
I don't think 03 model come with bluetooth, but it will help if you search.....
Welcome ranmako! It appears that you have a lot of questions, please take some time & read through the STICKY section. There you w/ find many answers to most of your queries, if not, try the SEARCH feature.:thumbup:

·
Registered
291 Posts
If you want Bluetooth to pair with the iPhone. U should get the BUTM8000 if ur 03 is produced before march 03. and get the BUTM9000 if yours is a March 03 and on. Search on eBay there are tons of them.
But I am having bad experience with my iPhone 3G V2.2 with BUTM9000. Even with the newest software for the E65 the sound/voice quality is far from satisified.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.