Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe you guys can give some insight ... I***8217;m messing with an 04 745 that cane from a state impound auction .. car has 122k on it and is real clean... with that being said I would assume it was working fine when taken .... it***8217;s been sitting in impound for 4 years ... here***8217;s where I***8217;m at now ..... batt was stone dead ... new batt car fired up light stubble that mostly cleared up but still has a slight miss .... every single light is on on the dash ... has vvt codes
Airbag codes for driver seat sensor .... no radio no nav no door chime .... nav dvd keeps cycling in the nav unit.... took it to get fuel 1-2 shift ok ... 2-3 revved between grears and engaged hard throwing codes 51b0 4f85 and into limp mode .... I find it had to believe this had that many probs at the time it was impounded based on its condition miles ..... could all of these issues have come from sitting with a dead batt for so long ??? Are these trans sealed or do they have a dip to check ?? Where do I start with this thing ???
Thanks !!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts