BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This 2004 BMW 645ci has an original retail value of $70K+ not including all of the custom and upgraded features ($50K in additional upgrades!!!). Car is in excellent condition (Garage kept/never seen snow)
Super low miles of only 21,335!!!! 2 previous owners, zero accidents, clean car fax, southern car. Previously owned by pro NFL athlete Thomas Jones! Lamborghini Lime Green Custom Paint Job (Pearl Metallic Flue Green) 22" CHROME HRE wheels ($10,000) (wheels are in great shape, not bent or curbed) New Pirelli P-Zero Nero low profile tires FRONT (245/30/R/22/92) BACK (285/25/R/22/92) ($1,500) Audison sound system with custom Bandpass subwoofer enclosure (two Treo Engineering TSX 10.44 subwoofers, 2 Audison LRX 1.400 amplifiers and base controller knob in cabin) (AudioControl LC6 six-channel line output converter) ($6,000 total) AC Schnitzer full aero body kit ($11,000 without labor) Fully Loaded Navigation with power everything. Pearl Metallic Flue Green extremely high quality and professional paint job with all door jams painted and car taken completely apart when painted.
This car has been featured in DUB magazine. The car was also featured in Dupont Registry Celebrity Car edition. I work by appointment only, so please feel free to give me a call should you have any questions or to make an appointment to come see the car at 847-754-5744 ask for Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why do some threads have over a thousand views when they posted after me??? I don't get it

·
Cruising 280 Top Down
6,089 Posts
I'm sorry, but that looks hideous.

·
Is this thing on?
1,375 Posts
Just for the record; I know where he got this car because I got to see it up close and personal when I picked up my 545i. Hell, the pictures here are even taken in the same spot as the picture of my car below!

Although the colour's not my thing, the car is gorgeous. Really a nice custom job for someone willing to spend some cash to get something unique. Paint is really well done, and the interior is beautifully integrated.

GLWS :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the thumbs up! I remeber when I saw it online. The pictures really don't do it any justice until you see it up close in person. What do you think is a fair asking price??

·
Is this thing on?
1,375 Posts
Thanks for the thumbs up! I remeber when I saw it online. The pictures really don't do it any justice until you see it up close in person. What do you think is a fair asking price??
Bear in mind I don't know what you paid for it, so only you can say what a fair number is.

I'd probably ask $35K for it as it stands, but entertain offers. From the brief sit in it that I did way back when, it definitely classes as being in "Excellent" condition. I actually might have purchased it myself except that (a) the colour really wasn't me and (b) I'm not a huge fan of automatics :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
$45k!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
A lime green 645 with a red interior, I can tell you its not worth 35k. I would be completely surprised if someone gave you 20k.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ok, I know I'll catch hell for saying it but I like the green. If it had a black interior I'd go 30ish but no way with the red interior. The color combination just doesn't work for me. I'm no Dennis Rodman :D

Beautiful otherwise. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Still for sale!!!! Call dan 847-754-5744

·
Registered
269 Posts
Ok, I know I'll catch hell for saying it but I like the green. If it had a black interior I'd go 30ish but no way with the red interior. The color combination just doesn't work for me. I'm no Dennis Rodman :D

Beautiful otherwise. Good luck with the sale.
+1 great custom car if it is done well as I hear it is but the red interior with the green just doesn't work. Maybe black interior with green stitching?

Good luck though just my opinion

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
Still for sale? Hard to believe. I was thinking I'd offer $45k, but then I saw it was featured in Dub mag and MTV Cribs Big Ballers, so now I'm thinking I'd better off at least $65k.

Big pimpin, spending cheese.

:bigpimp:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.