BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 04 545i and my Angels eyes are not as bright as the newer 5 series, I have upgraded to Ultra-Bright LED Angel Eye and I do like the new look, but I notice that they are still not as bright. These pic were taken in my garage so they look brighter. I can see the new 5er nngel light a mile away. when I was changing the light I did notice that the Tubing was brown is that normal, Please see attach Pic :dunno:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
I'm sorry but I can't help you with your questions but I was wondering where you picked up the new angel eye lights and what kind of cost? I've seen the new bulbs and they shine whiter like the headlights. Are they difficult to change out?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sorry but I can't help you with your questions but I was wondering where you picked up the new angel eye lights and what kind of cost? I've seen the new bulbs and they shine whiter like the headlights. Are they difficult to change out?

Thanks in advance.
I got my bulbs from Jlevisw.com they were $149 . They are very easy to change there should be a DIY on here .

http://www.jlevistreetwerks.com/p420/WeissLicht-Ultra-Bright-LED-Angel-Eye-Upgrade-for-BMW/product_info.html

·
Site Sponsor
5,144 Posts
you'll want to see our V3 when it's ready for release this next 2 weeks, it's going to be brighter than our V2 which was a little brighter than what you have there:
Original V2 and V3 will be 30% brighter.

·
Site Sponsor
5,144 Posts
We installed Mtec V2 yesterday.
We'll post up pics in a few hours. It's "ok" - it's on par with V2 Predator ICE and AIB, it's definitely not brighter or dimmer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts