BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurching around the 6 Series forums here for months now, finally decided to sign up. Been searching the forums but found no definitive results.

I want CIC in my 6 series. Has anyone on this board successfully transitioned over? If so do you have details, pics, specs..pros/cons? And better yet.. pics?

I've had my 6 for a while now and want to thank TopDowninFL for the DIY organization and those who helped out on em. I've learned alot about my 6 on these forums and hopefully i'll be able to make the same type of contributions.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Welcome to the board.

I would love to do this too but at ~ $3,000 I have a few other things I would rather spend that kind of money on.

The best guy at doing these conversions can be found here: Patrys CCC to CIC Group Buy thread. See the links in the first post for pics.

There is also a smaller outfit doing these conversions called BimmerRetrofit.com. You could try contacting them too and see if they've done a 645Ci conversion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.