Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Shawn...guys... New bee here... I Purchased a 05 525i E60 .got it for a steal..it's got163000 original miles...a stage 3 VF Engineering supercharger system installed . The system was flashed with GIAC software. I have contacted them about it and have been told they have obsoleted that soft ware due to issues and codes I'm just getting into having. They now use a HEX program for the setup . I'm new to all this coding and programing for a bmw so...what I'm looking for is advice on what's the best equipment...for me to connect to the car..read codes..clear codes...reset service ....run live diagnostics...and do updates to oem software. Also would you have a link to where I can register as the owner for the car and receive updates? Any help is greatly appreciated. I spoke with a independent tuner/programer about having a lap top just for this car...I'm wanting to put it on the track sometimes and use it as a daily driver to. Was just wondering if I could have some preset programing options for performance output. Again all advice and help is greatly appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts