BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
JMitch
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an '05 X3 and need to invest in a system where I can play my iPod and have Bluetooth for calls. I have seen lots of posts on here that many people have tried, such as, Garmin or Dynavin, both have their issues, especially the Dynavin.

I found this Multimedia Navigation System with 7-Inch HD Touchscreen Monitor and Bluetooth for 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 BMW X3 E83 on autodvdgps and wondering if this would be a good option for me or if anyone had any suggestions.

URL: http://www.autodvdgps.com/the-upgra...06-2007-2008-2009-2010-bmw-x3-e83-p-3304.html

Yes, I know it's sold out, but hoping to find it somewhere else.

I could use any help here that anyone is able to provide, as I'm planning a road trip and don't want to be tied to the radio or that b.s. frequency plug in adapter for music.

Thank you!

:angel::banana::supdude::soapbox:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Don't be surprised when you order cheap Chinese tat and open the box to find cheap Chinese tat inside. There's no warranty and the hardware doesn't work very well. Browse Alibaba to see where the very latest hardware is at. None support CarPlay yet, that will take a few years. There is a garmin mount that replaces the top storage bin, do a search for pictures.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.