BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
If its not on a card with the owners manual then you'll have to take your car to BMW service center and have them pull the code out via computer. Takes about 5 min to do.

·
Registered
546 Posts
My CA found it somewhere in the trunk but don't know exactly where.

·
Registered
229 Posts
It's on the label on the bluetooth module in the trunk. Sorry, I can't tell you what it looks like or where it's exactly but I'd guess in the same bay with the NAV & DVD changer.

·
Registered
546 Posts
In 06, they stopped putting them on them in the trunk. You need to get a dealer to pull it for you.
Not doubting you but mine is an 06 and they found it in the trunk.

·
14 Posts
In 06, they stopped putting them on them in the trunk. You need to get a dealer to pull it for you.
Chitown-Irish is correct. my 3/06 production model is also located in the trunk as is a co-workers 1/06 production model:

its located in the trunk, behind the left nav access panel on a silver "TCU" module about the size of 2 vhs tapes stacked together. if you look at the eject button on the nav player its located just to the right and is installed on about a 45 degree angle.

there is a white lable with the "PK" on it. i used a small telescoping mirror but you can also slightly pull back the trunk liner above the unit and it will be easily located.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.