BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking to get out of my current lease for this car. It is in excellent condition inside and out. I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Model: 2006 BMW M Coupe
Color: Silver Gray Metallic
Interior: Black EXTENDED M Leather
Brushed Aluminum Trim
Navigation System
Premium Package
Heated Seats

MSRP: $58,070
Lease ends September 25, 2009 (16 months)
Monthly Payment: $672.40 including sales tax
Security Deposit: $4800.00 (you will get this at the end of the lease!)
Current Mileage: 18,300
Miles Remaining: 17,700 (1106 miles per month)

I am asking $1500 up front plus the lease transfer fee ($450 i think), which is a bargain since you will be getting the $4,800 security deposit back at the end! You will net $2850. If you break this down, you are really only paying $494.28/per month for 16 months!

The payoff amount is also very attractive, so it would also make a good purchase option. If you would like to purchase the car, I would just require you to pay off the car plus give me $1500 and any applicable fees from BMW Financial Services.

Total Lease Payoff $39,068.53
Security Deposit or Last Month's Payment
(Lessee's signed written authorization required) $4,800.00
Net Payoff After Deducting Security Deposit $34,268.53

So if you would like to purchase this car, you will pay $34,268.53 + $1500 + any fees that may apply ($35,768.53). Retail Blue Book is $46,485.

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
OK, UPDATE.

I no longer require the $1500 up front. All you need to do is cover the $450 lease transfer fee. You pay $672.40 for the remaining 16 months, and you keep the $4800 security deposit!

That breaks down to $372.40/month!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seems like a fair lease deal! Car looks nice!
Thanks! I will try to take more pics inside and out. It's a great deal, especially since I'll be sacrificing my ENTIRE security deposit. Anyway, I'm trying to move it quickly, since I have a Mercedes C63 that I'll be taking delivery of soon. I'd like to be free of my obligations on this car before I get the Benz. The M Coupe is a great car, but for a daily driver, I just needed a bigger car :)

·
Registered
942 Posts
If you were closer to NC I would take this off your hands.
shoot...you can have the car shipped to you for around $1000.00...no problem. sounds like a possible deal.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am also trying to get out of my Z4 3.0si roadster lease. My lease ends in Feb2009. If you are interested in swapping, maybe we can work something out.

Here's my listing :
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/car/707849253.html
Sorry, no swaps :( I'm actually awaiting my C63 Benz delivery. I just need a bigger car since I only have one car. Unfortunately, the M3 Sedan just wasn't to my liking :(

·
Registered
178 Posts
where in the bay area are you located? My z4 lease is up, i'd be interested in seeing the car.

I really wanted the M roadster, but at this price I'd be interested in the coupe.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I can take over your lease as soon as 7/1 if you'll take care of the lease transfer fee also.
I just found somebody to take over my own Z4 lease and had to pay the transfer fee and gave up the deposit there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Interior Pics Added

Here are some interior pictures.

1. Current mileage on the car. And notice the great gas mileage I'm getting :)

2. Picture of the passenger side door panel. Notice the Extended M leather at the top part of the door panel. Without Extended M leather, that section would be the same material as the dashboard.

3. Picture of the radio, navigation system and air controls. Notice at the bottom that the cars has heated seats as well. Beautiful Brushed Aluminum trim as well!

4. Picture of the entire cockpit. Just beautiful!

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
That seems like a heck of a deal! Someone will jump on this I'm sure.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I will be covering the $672.40 payment for this month (June 25th), so you will have a a free month! I made a miscalculation in the payment. Since the lease ends on September 25, 2009, there will only be 14 payments remaining after the June 25th payment.

Basically, you pay $672.40 for 14 months ($9413.60), and you will get 15 months of driving enjoyment! After deducting my $4800 security deposit, your net payments will only be $4613.60. That's only $329.54/month - and your first payment will not be due until July 25th!

The sooner you jump on this, the more "free" days you'll have to drive. After running these numbers, I'm even thinking about just keeping the car. Anyway, someone act fast before I change my mind!

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Put it on lease trader.com.

·
Registered
207 Posts
nice car. The ad is 3 wks too late. I would have jumped all over this deal.

good luck.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts