BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I did it finally, I upgraded to the E89 ranks. I have to admit I miss my E85. It was a beautiful ride. I have enjoyed the messages and meetings of everyone here on the Z3 / Z4 board. Hopefully, you guys will take a test drive of the newer Z4 sDrive 35i. It is quite a nice feeling to get behind that wheel and feel all that power under you. It almost feels like the old M roadster as far as power goes but not the same in suspension.

Well come visit me on the E89 board sometime. That is where I will be. thank you again for the wonderful experiences here and I will miss you all!

RK
:D

· Proud Canadian, I'm Sorry
953 Posts
Well I did it finally, I upgraded to the E89 ranks. I have to admit I miss my E85. It was a beautiful ride. I have enjoyed the messages and meetings of everyone here on the Z3 / Z4 board. Hopefully, you guys will take a test drive of the newer Z4 sDrive 35i. It is quite a nice feeling to get behind that wheel and feel all that power under you. It almost feels like the old M roadster as far as power goes but not the same in suspension.

Well come visit me on the E89 board sometime. That is where I will be. thank you again for the wonderful experiences here and I will miss you all!

RK
Take car....thankfully you stayed with the Z4 model line. :thumbup:

BTW...post a pic of the new set of wheels!

· Hat's On, Tops Down!
1,408 Posts
Yes, it is a nice ride. Dealer had the 2.5 version in stock for 50k. :( Not enough ponys in there to make it worth while for me. :D

Enjoy and stop in and say hello every once in a while. :D

· Registered
506 Posts

RK
do you miss the ebrake?

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is a pic of it. This will have to do for now. waiting for the next beach run.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.