BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today while i was driving my car, i noticed that my car keeps leaning to the right. if i let go of my steering wheel, it heavily leans to the right side. I checked to see if my right tire was flat but it didn't seem like it.

And also, my speakers started making this weird rattling noise (i think its the bass). As if my speakers popped or something. Which shouldn't be the case because it was working perfectly fine earlier today and i don't really have my music too loud.

Overall, the car drives fine, but i'm just worried because it keeps leaning towards the right side!! can anyone help me with these problems?? I would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
2018 BMW 540i, glacier silver/cognac leather.
176 Posts
It has to be alignment if your tire pressures are ok. Solve this problem first, and then see if the speakers still rattle. Have you hit any curbs lately?

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
Check bushings first.

If they are worn, your alignment is useless.

·
Banned
10,410 Posts
So today while i was driving my car, i noticed that my car keeps leaning to the right. if i let go of my steering wheel, it heavily leans to the right side. I checked to see if my right tire was flat but it didn't seem like it.

And also, my speakers started making this weird rattling noise (i think its the bass). As if my speakers popped or something. Which shouldn't be the case because it was working perfectly fine earlier today and i don't really have my music too loud.

Overall, the car drives fine, but i'm just worried because it keeps leaning towards the right side!! can anyone help me with these problems?? I would really appreciate it.
Wee bit o'history?

• Mileage
  • Suspension maint done

·
Registered
287 Posts
I've had pulling issues on various vehicles that ultimately were solved by getting new tires. Even my current 335i was pulling heavily to the right and it irritated me to no end. But the tires were worn out past the wear indicator strip and when I put on a used discontinued set of wheels with almost new tires, the pulling vanished completely. I still got an alignment done, as I always do whenever I get new wheels or tires, but since the pulling was gone, there was no noticeable change.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.