BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone so my 08 335 factory warranty is coming to an end and want to know if there is anything i can get the dealer to do before the warranty ends? Car was serviced about 5000k miles ago. Any help is greatly appreciated thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Bimmer App

· Registered
3,050 Posts
If you had the brake fluid changed two years ago, you are eligible for another one before your maintenance period expires. Otherwise, the dealer will only take care of CBS maintenance or warranty issues.

Tom

· pay it forward
1,486 Posts
How many miles on the car? City or highway driving? Ard should know what you need. Or Mike Miller. He has an entire write up on what you need if you plan on keeping the car. GL

· Registered
2,510 Posts
Wiper blades streaking?

Brake pads?

I got CABs replaced right at 50,000 in an E46 but the E90s seem to wear longer ..... any play in your steering?

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As of now i have 49350 miles. Purchased last october i would say more highway miles but i do drive a good amount in the city. I think ima take itbto a indy shop so they can put it on the lift. I just want to see from anyone elses experience what to have the dealer do cause i know they proly wont offer to do anything more than they have to! Haja thanks for all thenhelp

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Bimmer App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.