BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
rather be on the water
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here it is

ok.. the tires are in pretty bad shape. I think i'm going to go w/ a 225/40/18 front (current tires are 245/45/18) and i'm not sure whether to stagger or not, but either way.. spacers are going to be needed.

can anyone tell me the best size.. it seems like i'm going to need more than a 15mm, maybe a 20.. any help would be GREATLY appreciated. thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Flying monkey herder
8,215 Posts
those are E46 M3 wheels, no more recent than 2006, they might be reps. what are the offsets and widths?

if those are real E46 m3 wheels, the fronts will be fine with spacers, but the rears might need a fender roll, if they fit at all.

·
Outside looking in
6,325 Posts
The last production year for the E46 M3 was 2006...so that's why they are in bad shape. If he told you they were 2008, he was lying. he might have got them in 2008. The wheels should be a different width for front and rear, so you should be staggered anyway if you fit the correct tires.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.