BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Ukemi - that's how I roll
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

It's official I will be moving to a new vehicle and would like to give some lucky BMW enthusiast the option to buy my 08 X3 MT. It will be on sale right up until I pick up my new car 09/14/12.

$18,500k Firm serious replies (PM Me) only.

It has just under 65k miles. And has been well maintained mechanically. Several nice little add ons: black/silver carbon fiber roundels all the way around the car including the wheels. Aluminum black/silver racing pedals and of course the sound system. I can return it to the original factory state or leave the sound system in and supply the buyer with all the original stereo components. Currently it is an Alpine head unit, an Alpine sound processor, two Alpine amps, 4 Alpine door speakers, and one Boston Acoustic 10" subwoofer in a sealed box. It's up to you. The car was washed weekly, interior cleaned and leather conditioned twice monthly, and a full wax monthly.

The X3:

Sapphire Metallic Black
Tobacco Brown Leather Interior (very rare)
Xenon Adaptive Headlights
Manual Transmission
Michelin A/S pilot sport tires with good tread
Panoramic Sunroof (in good condition and absolutely no leaks...guaranteed).
All weather mats all the way around including trunk.
No accidents other than a scraped bumper which was completely replaced
Small pit in passenger side front window that was filled
There is some road rash on the hood from highway driving.
Recent front end alignment and oil/filter change as well as a complete coolant flush.
Brakes replaced within the year as well as new front rotors.

Attached are some pictures. I can provide as many more as you wish.

Attachments

· Cruising 280 Top Down
6,494 Posts
Holy crap! Where was this last year?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.