BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Your Subject Line implies that you're posting the rates. Maybe next time include a "?" or What are...? etc.

Thank you.

·
Registered
548 Posts
History shows this gets posted usually towards the end of the first week (begining of second week). Patience :)

·
Flying monkey herder
8,166 Posts

·
Chairman of the Bored
3,284 Posts
Also I said in the same thread last month :

The thing is, Tarry of leasecompare.com posts these rates and residuals as a courtesy to us. I think originally he did it because sometimes he could offer a better rate than BMWFS but I don't think that has been true for a while. So if I were him and anybody did any complaining I would just stop doing it and that would leave us all guessing. So I hope everyone is patient and STOPS making these threads.

·
Registered
116 Posts
bmwusa.com website mentions holiday rebate on certain 09 and 10 vehicles (see the fine print on the website) and it says it can be used on leases. Certain models like the x5d are excluded and the rebate is $1500 or $2500 depending on model

·
Registered
548 Posts
Darn the 535 does not qualify for the holiday rebate - that would have been a nice bonus!

·
'Fest Advisor
1,409 Posts
335 coupe has the $2500. MF is .00225 and residuals are 65% on a 24 month lease with 15K miles a year. I forgot what the 30 month and 36 MF was
I hope you're wrong about the MF because if you're right, they have increased the MF! Those sneaky BMWFS bastards! Still a better deal with the rebate though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
any word on 09 135i coupes... MF, residuals, rebates? Called my dealer today and got his voicemail. Will call again tomorrow. I need a 135i!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Darn the 535 does not qualify for the holiday rebate - that would have been a nice bonus!
Interesting - on bmwusa.com on the lease offer page, while the 535 does not show the holiday credit, drilling into the specific car page and checking the fine print does call out the $2,500 credit. I'll have to call my SA and see if I qualify for this on my car that is somewhere on a ship in the Atlantic!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I leased a 2010 535i last week. Is there any chance I could get BMW to offer the holiday credit? (On the bmwusa site it says the credit is available on the 5 series.)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts