BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately not for everything, but......

As an incentive to Bimmerfesters to book early, thus helping me to judge how many sets of wheels and tires are required next Winter, all reservations made by 'Festers for Winter Tires through the website www.edwintertires.com that are booked and paid for by October 1st 2008 will be priced at $1 = 1 Euro !!!

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts
This is an amazing offer John! :bigpimp:

My ED is coming up in June, but if it were in Winter rest assured that even despite your super-advantageous "early-bird" offer, I would be renting winter tires from you. I can't understand why anyone wouldn't... Summer tires are not designed to be used in winter... Hence the "Summer" nomenclature :confused:

Apart from the fact that it is the law to have the winter tires installed on your vehicle when the temperatures dip, it is safer! And even at full price, reasonable insurance for an enjoyable worry-free trip! :angel:

Thanks again for offering this discounted pricing... I'm sure many Bimmerfest members will take you up on it :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Well, if you have ever driven summer tires on snow or ice, you know its not just a good idea, its not just a law in Germany, it is a law of Physics. Even with AWD you aren't going to make much progress in bad weather.

Winter tire rental is a great idea.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts