BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A dealer is openly advertising on their website $11,000 off MSRP for a brand new 2015 4-series coupe. It's not a demo. Just left over inventory.

I wanted to get some opinions from you guys. Is this a good deal? Or a great deal? How much lower do you think they could potentially go?

·
Premium Member
5,464 Posts
How much lower do you think they could potentially go?
Who knows? They obviously have no common sense or they wouldn't still have a new 2015 4-series with new 2017 4-series in production now. They should have moved this car a long time ago. I hope you weren't thinking of leasing because it no longer qualifies for new car lease support.

:)

·
Registered
420 Posts
A dealer is openly advertising on their website $11,000 off MSRP for a brand new 2015 4-series coupe. It's not a demo. Just left over inventory.

I wanted to get some opinions from you guys. Is this a good deal? Or a great deal? How much lower do you think they could potentially go?
How are you pricing this car as new or used? Personally I would go to Edmunds and see what its worth and make a strong offer. this is similar to dealers trying to get msrp for a new/used 2016. 2016 are going at auction for almost 20% less than msrp

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nevermind. The dealer's website says the car was sold yesterday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts