BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I can't believe its already been a year since I brought home my car. I've wanted to own a BMW since I got a ride as a kid in a black E24 (a model which I'd still like to own one day) from a family friend.

I actually wasn't shopping BMW when I was planning on buying a new car, as even though my car budget was $20-30k, for some reason I was under the impression that even a 3er couldn't be had for under $35k. I was looking at A4s, GTIs and WRXs before realizing I actually could afford what I really wanted.

Now that I've spent a year with the car, living with the kinds of things BMW owners often ***** about (often mediocre customer service, rattles, engineering quirks, etc.) I completely understand why these same people keep coming back. The concept that a car is not merely a piece of transportation; that it's an environment in which a person is immersed in a careful balance of human comfort and the true sensations of assisted movement. The Ultimate Driving Machine.

Here's to a look forward to many more thounsands of miles and many more years of life behind the roundel.

·
Premium Member
11,052 Posts
Congrats on the 1 year milestone Kaz :thumbup: ... I celebrated 1 year on June 4th with a little under 17k miles. Still grinning ear to ear. :D

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Nice to here postitive remarks from a fellow wagon owner:D

Congrats on the one year of ownership:thumbup:

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
2 years, 3 months and 41,000 miles later I'm still as HAPPY as the first day I got this car.

Now if CEC would get their act together and send me some Schnitzer products, I'll be even happier. :D

·
Hi
4,481 Posts
VinceTopasBlau3 said:
All the way, Kaz! :thumbup: My anniversary is coming up this coming Friday, where I will be bringing the car to Buttonwillow! :D
See you at the track Vince :thumbup:

Kaz, my car is not even ten months old and I have almost 16k miles on it!

Later.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts