BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Freude am Fahren
19,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted within 2 hours. This Foto taken in front of the Holiday Inn on the Leopoldstraße. FYI, the hotel is being completely renovated - the new Central Tower opens 1. September, with renovations to be complete by end of February.

Leaving for Budapest now

Attachments

·
Beemedobleve
235 Posts
Jspira said:
Posted within 2 hours. This Foto taken in front of the Holiday Inn on the Leopoldstraße. FYI, the hotel is being completely renovated - the new Central Tower opens 1. September, with renovations to be complete by end of February.

Leaving for Budapest now
Cool car. My wife and I also like the red a lot. Have fun.

·
Freude am Fahren
19,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. It looks great parked next to our Sparkling Graphite 330xi!

·
3 pedals only!
2,713 Posts
Very nice. I look forward to hearing more.

·
Registered
324 Posts
what a beauty!

·
Registered
374 Posts
We're looking forward to seeing more pictures.

·
Happily Driving
7,205 Posts
Danke! :)

·
Beemin' in my Bimmer ;-)
3,585 Posts
Another beautiful Bimmer! Now it's time for some more of those wonderful travel posts! Have a great time Jspira. :thumbup:

·
Freude am Fahren
19,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. It's a beautiful morning here in Budapest.

We drove ca. 700 km yesterday from München to Budapest.

Unfortunately, the satnav DVD does not cover Hungary:dunno: but fortunately I had had to learn some basic Hungarian in order to complete my dissertation so I was able to communicate somewhat.

More to come.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Jonathan,

is this your 3rd bimmer this year?

·
Freude am Fahren
19,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ploutos said:
Jonathan,

is this your 3rd bimmer this year?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
no, 2nd. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

but with an expected Euro. Delivery of June next year for the 335i Sedan, that will make it 3 in 20 months.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Jspira said:

Leaving for Budapest now
I stayed at the Holiday Inn (North Tower) last month - glad to hear about the renovation (I was not impressed with this hotel).

Hey, J - you are NOT supposed to park right there :)

·
Freude am Fahren
19,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DBU said:
I stayed at the Holiday Inn (North Tower) last month - glad to hear about the renovation (I was not impressed with this hotel).
Ja, I know. I find it however convenient and very clean (and great breakfast) - just needs a renovation!

DBU said:
Hey, J - you are NOT supposed to park right there :)
well, maybe YOU aren´t :angel: :rofl::rofl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.