BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great day at the Welt. Here are a couple of hastily snapped pics, including one of her being spotted coming off the elevator. Only drove back to the hotel today, but off to Fussen in the morning for some much needed kilometers.

Architecture Tile Glass Floor Table

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bmw Personal luxury car

· Registered
6,142 Posts
Had a great day at the Welt. Here are a couple of hastily snapped pics, including one of her being spotted coming off the elevator. Only drove back to the hotel today, but off to Fussen in the morning for some much needed kilometers.

View attachment 340136
View attachment 340137
CONGRATULATION!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Pls, post more pics.

· Registered
301 Posts
I'm going to be in Fussen on Thursday. Any tips from your day there today?

· Registered
135 Posts
Fussen Tips!

If going to Neuschwanstein Castle either buy your tickets in advance or get there first thing in the morning. You'll have at least a 2 hour wait otherwise.

Have fun. I drove down in a Z4 on July 4th!

Rob

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Agree with Bob. I arrived at Neuschwanstein early but it was crowded by afternoon when we left. I had trouble getting the address for the hotel to show up in the Navigation, but I'm sure that was user error. We sort of just stumbled upon it when walking around town.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.