BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
:-)
2,262 Posts
cool!! i read that little piece, didn't know it was a member here. so are they exactly the same? (option-wise)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Matthew330Ci said:
cool!! i read that little piece, didn't know it was a member here. so are they exactly the same? (option-wise)
The wheels are different, for one :) The left car has the optional 19" wheels. oh, and no rear tint :)

·
Informed Badge Whore
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MarcZHP said:
The wheels are different, for one :) The left car has the optional 19" wheels. oh, and no rear tint :)
They both have the typical equipment: PP, CWP, HK. In addition to the 19's, the 04 has adjustable width seats and Assist with the sharkfin...

The interior on the '02 is a sexier red, the '04 is black. I think my wife will drive the '04 if the red interior clashes with her outfit. :)

But most significantly, the '02 is a tri-pedal car while the '04 is SMG (with the requisite PDC). Honestly though, neither one of us can decide which transmission is better. Is it the involvement of the clutch pedal or the brutally fast click-click-click of SMG? I'll have to take the easy way out and say: My favorite is whichever car I happen to be driving! :thumbup:

·
Banned
586 Posts
Two M3's.....life is tough lol, still working towards my first

1 - 8 of 8 Posts