Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the part number and price for the above item. I'll even order if its available and not the price of a vital organ.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I'm browsing now. Have any suggestions on the name of the undercarriage piece that sits under the engine to protect from road debris? This little access cover that I'm trying to locate attaches to that. I figured if I can get a diagram of the corresponding parts, I can locate the access cover.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, there is definitely a cover on mine. It didn't quite fit into position after the last oil change and it's now loose under the car, trapped from falling to the ground by the under-body shielding. I figured I would purchase a new one as the little flap in the middle of the access cover slipped out the hole and ripped off.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Well, there is definitely a cover on mine. It didn't quite fit into position after the last oil change and it's now loose under the car, trapped from falling to the ground by the under-body shielding. I figured I would purchase a new one as the little flap in the middle of the access cover slipped out the hole and ripped off.
Maybe I'm mis-interpreting the part you're referring to.

I was referring to part #27 in the below diagram on the metal plate.

On the soft underbody shielding though there's also part 13, which is 51717376341.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
22,472 Posts
Lol..
:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts