BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm looking for 17" Alloy wheels from somewhere. I have had a look on ebay but either keep getting priced out of bids or keep finding too damaged goods. I basically want second hand wheel trims. My Car got kerbed during the snow and one of the trims has got a slight dent in it due to it, which is the reason for my purchase. I Drive a 3 Series, 2002/2003 E46 Model (320d).

Any idea where is best to look near Manchester or Birmingham (im willing to travel to the north east as well)? I'm looking to spend £300 max as money is tight. Like I said, Ive had a look around ebay and ive rung a few scrap yards in the hope of finding something but have been unable to.

Help?
:cry:

·
Urban Knucklebuster
409 Posts
Are you looking to replace the damaged wheel? If so, what type is it? Or are you just looking for new used wheels?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Are you looking to replace the damaged wheel? If so, what type is it? Or are you just looking for new used wheels?
Hay man,

Cheers for the question. I was initially looking to replace the wheel in the beginning but since I couldn't find a similar wheel, I think its better if I completely change the set. I will post a picture of the trim of you want? I have tried to google it but can't seem to find an image of it. I think they were on a Z4 previously.

Edit:
Actually, after having a look at your Banner where it says "300ZX STGIII...", the car underneath that text has the same trims as I do.....Haha, that's sorted that then

1 - 5 of 5 Posts