BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since I put the 635 (E24) up on jackstands and took the wheels off, I figured why not put them on the E39 for ****s and giggles to see what it would look like. I have to say that it definitely gives the car a more conservative look, even moreso than the Style 32's. It may appeal to some, and may not to others - they don't look bad at all but not the choice of wheel on my car. The rear looks a little higher than it normally does due to the parking space sloping on the driver's side. The tires are nexen 235/45-17 on 8.5" wheels all the way around with a 15mm offset.

Here is what they look like and posted these photos for anyone that might be in the market for Alpina reps and want to see what they look like via a search.

I have more photos at the following link: http://picasaweb.google.com/mmm525i/AlpinaWheels?feat=directlink

Attachments

·
bates man
914 Posts
dude. that looks hot. like an alpina b10

they fit with no mods?

·
bates man
914 Posts
i can imagine...those with a staggered rear. wowww

·
Freude am Fahren
6,378 Posts
Looks***8230;different***8230;I was trying to place it and then I realized the thread was about Alpina rims :doh:, they give the car that odd modernish look that the E60 B5 has. Sexy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts