BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
19" Piaa Super Rozza e60 M5 ( and all 5 series) rims for SALE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piaa Super Rozza 19" in GUNMETAL with polished lip RIMS ONLY- Front rims are 19'' x 8.5'', and rear wheels are 19'' x 10''. The stock tires off the m5 fit right on these no problem. One rear rim has a very small nick ( as shown in picture) on the outer lip. There is also a haze mark on 2 of the rims ( from tire shine drying onto chrome ). The detail shop said they could get them out with a buff and wax. I will email pics per request. NO TIRES.

Make me an offer everyone, the rims are gonna cost about $130 to ship the rims.
I just really need to money so I will appeal to any reasonable offer. I will accept money order, or check only. Or cash if its a local pickup.

Thanks , [email protected]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is gunk, road grime, etc. DEF not corrosion. I just never could get my brush in there to clean. They will clean right up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know if these will fit a 525xi? I've heard that BMW is against staggered on the all wheel versions, but have also seen people online running sizes like this. Can an xi owner chime in?

Also, from the PIAA website, it appears that wheels have a 15 F/ 25 R offset. Does anyone know how that offset will fit on a 5 series xi?

·
Registered
15 Posts
The rims are SOLD to me and want to add that this guy is a great seller!! Got the rims in no time and they were just as he described them. I hope people from the M5 board are reading this since he has a bad experience with a transaction.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts