Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks pretty close to the build sheet. I like the Alpina wheels you have substituted ! How long have you owned the car ? Please provide some shots of the dash to show if it is cracked or not and also of the underside to show if there is any rust. Some indication of where it has spent it's life would also be good. Has the timing chain and tensioners been done. Your location would also be helpful to anyone considering a personal inspection (you can add this to your profile .... and it shows up in all your posts).

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the stock 2 piece original wheels also. It is a 2 owner car, it started life in Chicago owned by a prominent lawyer he had the car until about 2002. Then the car went to a collector friend in Alabama and I have had it in New Mexico for about a year. The first owner had the engine rebuilt at about 70K miles tensioners done and also had the car repainted at the same time. It has always been garaged and it shows super dry and rust free. The dash is perfect and crack free. Ill try to get to a lift for some underneath photos. The M635csi is located in Albuquerque, NM

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Fun Fun Fun

I have that same car, same ext color, mine came with headlight wipers. I did not know that was a option. Funnest car to drive ever especially with the M88 pre( M1 motor).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts