BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1990 BMW 750il

Black/black

73500 miles. Car is driven occasionally so they will go up.

Fully Loaded Power Heated Leather Seats, Not just the front ones, all 4. Moon Roof, Original BMW Stereo and 6 disk CD changer with 3 cartridges. It's even got the cool little dashboard computer.

5.0 V12 Engine. Absolutely the smoothest thing you will ever drive, and super powerful as well.

I Cannot Explain Just How Different This Car Is To Drive From Everything Else I Have Ever Owned. It will get attention from the instant you start it because even that sound is Unique!

100% Original unmolested low mileage car

Must see to appreciate

and

Must Drive to believe!!

NADA says over$10,000

I'm asking $7500 OBO or possible trade

Clean and Clear Title In My Hand In My Name. No games Here!

Car is located in scenic Wichita Kansas.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's it worth? Nada says $11000.

Local BMW dealership says the would ask at least $12000.

Competed auctions on eBay are from $5-10000 on similar condition cars.

What should I be asking?

Its an honest question, not a rant.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My $.02

Have it professionally detailed and take some more pictures that are higher quality. Pictures taken in a plaza parking lot feel a little rushed. Like you are really eager to get the car off your hands, which I am not insinuating is the case. I would also include some more information pertaining to the service history. Right now the ad sounds a little salesmany. We are enthusiasts here, we know how great the 7er is ;)

By no means do I mean any disrespect. I think at this price you are going to have to wait a bit for the right buyer to come along. But a well detailed ad with nice detailed pictures and service history will really do your car justice.

·
Registered
316 Posts
It might also help if you get the black off the rims. Are they plasti-dipped? This is a large luxury car which will take a decent budget to maintain properly. A boy racer who might like the rims blacked out probably will be much more interested in a 3 or 5 series.

As the others have said, no disrespect, simply trying to offer some advice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It might also help if you get the black off the rims. Are they plasti-dipped? This is a large luxury car which will take a decent budget to maintain properly. A boy racer who might like the rims blacked out probably will be much more interested in a 3 or 5 series.

As the others have said, no disrespect, simply trying to offer some advice.
Sold the car over a year ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.