BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BMW Genius @ BMW Portland
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1990 bmw 325i 4door 5speed new 3.0 stroker/w/powerdyne supercharger all forged enternals 84mm crank custom ross pistons running around 9.7 to 1 only aprox 1000 miles on new motor have all reciepts for engine ofer $4500.00 under the hood not including labor in the last 6months!!! car is lowered w aftermarket swaybars b&m short shift 373 lsd alumanum radiater 304 new billet cam 6 in to 2 long tube header derlin motor and tranny mounts new driveline master lube pre oiler powerslot brakes duel exauhst w/borla mufflers centerforce clutch 8 pound flywheel runs great with lots of power!!!! mono wiper setup also alpine sound system 6 speaker up front two 10ins in the back running two alpine amps and fully active 6 chan crossover older setup but sounds great!! i also have two e30 parts cars as well as a huge supply of e30 parts that are included if you want any or all

this has been my every day driver and project car for 6 years this is the second performence engine i have built for it and i went all out on this one. i/v decided its time for a new project. car has about 125000 on it engine about 1000 car is in over all good shape interior is stripped have some farely new seats in it also have a set of brand new 17in IRELAND ENGINENEERING bbs style wheels that i will include for 15000 invested looking for a quick sale $5000.00 will be glad to email pics and anwser any questions thanks.

i decided to post it on here because it seems that the forum for selling them wasnt getting any attention. if this bothers you guys or whatever let me know. im trying to sell it for a friend.

·
livin large
7,557 Posts
nice, too bad i cant afford it

·
Registered
75 Posts
If you have the time, would you be able to show some pictures of the 2 E30 parts cars and the turbo? The 90 325i sounds like a really awesome machine dude, from what I've read, you put alot of work into it.

·
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you have the time, would you be able to show some pictures of the 2 E30 parts cars and the turbo? The 90 325i sounds like a really awesome machine dude, from what I've read, you put alot of work into it.
I could possibly get some pics of the two parts cars..and you want a picture of the supercharger? Like I said, this is my friends car and he's trying to sell it so I might be able to get more pics. And yeah, he's put a ton of effort into it. And it really shows when you drive it like you're suppose to drive a bmw

·
Registered
476 Posts
i saw it on craigslist.... and on bimmerforums

·
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha yeah, he posted it there after I told him about craigslist. But I drove in it and dayum its fast. That's without the SC, I havent driven in it while it was hooked up. I can only imagine...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts