BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the time has come to depart with a long time friend. My 1990 E30 is going to be put up for sale. It's alpine white with tan leather interior. The only thing that isn't stock is a Stromung exhaust that the previous owner put on as well as an Alpine stereo. Everything else is stock. I had the leather seats redone in 2005 to better than factory condition (and it shows!). The car was also repainted due to clear coat issues around the same time. The previous owner put a dent in the hood that was hammered out instead of having the entire hood replaced to keep it as original as possible. Other than that, you know the stats.

I'm currently in the process of getting the mechanicals inspected and then cleaning everything thoroughly for sale. The car has been driven since I bought the car but has become kind of a garage queen lately. That's why I'm selling. I have a newborn and now it's time to go elsewhere with my cars (just no minivan).

The car has only 130,000 miles on it, never wrecked or damaged. My wife calls it my first wife. I'm putting the word out now to see if anyone would be interested in buying. If you are, let me know. Pics to come.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to list the car at $78,000. I'm entertaining all offers as I'm not looking to keep the car much longer. Pics are attached. Current mileage is at 137,700 and not going up fast at all. Just drove the car this weekend and everything was great!

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
beautiful car, but not worth anywhere close to 80k with that mileage. most examples are trading between 30-50k. Glws though.

·
Big fan of ///Mcars
105 Posts
I'm feeling your pain here. I have the same car- just a little later on the assembly line. 125,000 miles. Always garaged, never used for commuting. Always driven hard and given the finest of care. Had it for 5 years longer than I've had the wife. I would hope it's in the $50k neighborhood. Let me know if you find a buyer.

Edit: I see those rear seat belts are out of their holders. Are you mad sir??? You have let passengers sit on the rear seats?!?! GLWS

·
Registered
11 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts