1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-Only 102,800 miles
-Boston Green on tan leather
-5spd Manual
-Very recent convertible top, can't be more than a year- it has a gloss to it.
-Leather seats either have been replaced recently or no one ever sat in this car. There is one very small wear mark on the spot that you push against when getting in and out, other than that literally not one mark or crack on any spot to the seats.
-Runs perfect. I just did a synthetic oil and filter change 400 miles ago.
-Has BMW Factory alarm system
-Heated Seats -gotta have those in Florida Haha
-Exterior is gorgeous, paint is extremely glossy- check out the pics. Barely any road wear. Car has only seen an average of 8500 miles a year.
-Just put in a brand new battery right after I stopped driving it

-The car will need new tires soon. The current ones are fine for now, but if I was keeping this car I would be putting tires on within the next couple months.
-The tension rod bushings on the shifter are wearing, common when manual BMWs hit around 90k miles. I'm sure you should even find something on this forum about it. It doesn't affect driving or anything mechanically, it just makes the shifter feel a little loose when in gear. It's only a bushing set, very cheap- look it up on yahoo, you'll find plenty of threads about it and what part is needed- it's extremely common for 5spd BMW's around 90K. But again, doesn't affect driving the car.

I had it on autotrader for $7700 originally, which still is lower than the others like this. But I just lowered the price to $6900 which is more than enough to cover new tires and a $25 shifter bushing. Email me if interested at [email protected]. I'm in Haines City Florida, zip code 33844. Come see it!

I should be checking this thread daily, so questions will be answered soon. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts