BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone I have a 1995 540i 6 speed manual for sale.

Black exterior and black interior, It looks sharp.

It is a pleasure to drive and if your on this forum you know how much fun the 6 speed manual can be (and somewhat hard to fine as I spent a while searching for the right one), certainly the nicest car I have been able to enjoy.

windows, seat heaters, sunroof, radio, etc all work great.

The driver seat has some power movement malfunction and is in a fine driving position and can be adjusted most directions but needs a new seat cable to make it work 100%

Plenty of tread left on the tires and a fresh oil change a few hundred miles ago.

170,XXX miles

I'm from Portland, Maine but I have just moved to Montreal, Quebec. I planned on importing the car but realized the cost of insurance/and a garage and everything else in the city just doesn't make any sense hence the sale.

I can drive down to Burlington, VT or pretty much anywhere else in the northeast to facilitate the sale.

I have receipts from Good Carma in Portland, ME and Bimmersport Automotive in Toronto (Very highly rated Bimmer shop) for a almost $2,000 of new parts during the past year as I was planning on keeping this car for a long time (before I knew I'd be moving up here for good)

Great car just can't keep it anymore and would like to sell as fast as possible.

$5,250.00 - Cash gets it

I don't expect to get back what I put in, but I don't want to give it away.

So feel free to make OFFERS

Please PM me to receive all the pictures and any other details

thanks
Derek

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.