Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1996 BMW E36 M3 5 speed with 95,423 miles
This car is on ebay but can be bought cheaper here through negotiation and seller fees.
1996 BMW M3 | eBay

Folder with 100+ photos:

This 1996 M3 finished in Cosmos Black Metallic over black leather interior. The car is powered by a 3.2-liter inline-six paired with a five-speed manual gearbox and a limited-slip differential. Factory options include 17″ DS2 wheels, factory M-rear wing, an electric sunroof, Vader seats, heated front seats, Harmon Kardon audio system with 6 disc cd changer, cruise control, and an on-board computer. The car is offered with service records, an accident-free Car-fax report, and a clean New York title in my name. Additionally, shipping is available and I will help arrange my side.

I acquired the car in 2019 and have since put 3,000 miles on it. 1,200 of those miles were in a 3 day trip without one hiccup. Starts up on a dime and temperature gauge stayed dead in the middle all the way. Tasteful mods give this car the little boost it always needed. Braces to give it that extra cornering ability, engine modification to free up some air flow, and brake upgrades to give you some extra stopping power and confidence. Truly the ultimate driving machine.

The paint on the car shows very nice coloring and no sun spots. The interior and Vaders in particular are in fantastic all original condition with all features working. Since it was a southern car, the underside is extremely clean and has since been garaged and driven only in nice conditions.

Modifications:

- Engine strut bar (can be removed upon request)

- OEM bmw x-brace

- UUC Stainless steel Cat Back exhaust (stock exhaust in great shape will be provided with sale)

- Aftermarket air intake and brand new k&n air filter

- Turner motorsports custom shark injector tune on it (comes with device to reset to stock)

- Drilled and Slotted Brake rotors with ceramic track pads (all original rotors and pads will be included)

- Driver and Passenger windows have professionally installed tint with sticker verifying its street legality

- Euro glass headlights (oem plastic headlights will be included)

Maintenance:

A folder will be included showing parts and maintenance receipts that were done to this car since new.

The previous owner had replaced the cooling fan and water pump. Most recently, I put two rear Bridgestone potenza rear tires on to match the fronts. Service history shows consistent oil and fluid changes.

Cons:

I am an enthusiastic and a transparent seller. Below I have listed the things the car will need in order to be perfect.

- The car has a very very slow power steering leak.

- There is one penny sized spot on the rear trunk lid where clear coat has come off. (Indicated in photos)

- Rear seat has a stain from previous owner. Stain is black on black leather so not as noticeable. (Stain shown in photos)

- The front bumper has normal small rock chips

- The radio functions work but display light is very low and can only be seen in dark

1 - 1 of 1 Posts