BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
unfortunately i have to sell my baby... its a 1997 BMW 540i V8 W/ 6speed manual trans and sport package, black with black leather interior, has 81,000 miles fully loaded, heated seats, heated steering wheel, power everything including the headrests.. premium sound system with navigation.. i just ordered some new tires and they will be installed before the sale.. the car is in excellent condition. $14,000 obo. call 314 832 4808 for more info..

·
Registered
87 Posts
Did u replace all the needed stuff like a new rad and other maintanance stuff that the 540i needs? good price in my range, but too bad im in nj.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did u replace all the needed stuff like a new rad and other maintanance stuff that the 540i needs? good price in my range, but too bad im in nj.
i am not sure exactly what you mean.. i have never changed radiator.. but i have not owned the car very long.. i replaced the side view mirror because it was discolored.. i replaced the drivers door seal and the rear ventshade on pass door.. other than oil changes thats about it..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i am buying some property and could use the extra cash.. it always seems to turn out like this for me.. i had to sell my FD RX-7 to buy my last house.. if it doesnt sell in the next month i will just keep it.. i flew to denver to buy this car and drove it home.. i shopped around for a while and this was the cleanest one i could find with the lowest miles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts