BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the drivers side but i had to pretty much glue that on before it would be tough to take off in one piece but they were the first thing to come off my car too its the only support for getting in and out of the car. lol sorry

· WARNING: Has Dumb Ideas
755 Posts
shift knob still available?

· Registered
41 Posts
Parts I need

Hello,
I need the following:
1- Glass break sensor and Alarm indicator LED. I'll take any configuration you have available.
2- Antenna Base F short rod 65218375159
3- Towing hinge 72157203519
4- Inclination indicator: 65758389881 or 65756923210 with the mounting bracket, hardware and pigtail body connector if available 4" of lead on the connector should be plenty.
5- Both seat belt guides 51478398965 Both Driver and Passenger should be the same. Only if the covers are intact and not broken. Note the screw covers are for production dates upto 12/96. They are delicate so remove carefully.

Please state terms to include shipping & handling to Danbury CT 06810 via the most economical carrier service with tracking if possible. I am actively seeking these parts, in several venues, so if you can give me an itemized cost for each that would be very helpful.

Thanx's in advance Hern

Attachments

· Registered
6 Posts
I need a part called the "Sealing Frame" on my Z3. It's the curved plastic strip that attaches to the body of the car where the back of the convertible top attaches to the body. The top and the metal frame the top is attached to bolt to this plastic strip and through it to the frame making the gutter for water to run off into the side gutters. Mine is cracked and useless. The part number is 51718398104. But everybody just refers to it as "that brittle piece of plastic that breaks off while you try to remove your top" Can you please help me?

· Registered
6 Posts
I need a part called the "Sealing Frame" on my Z3. It's the curved plastic strip that attaches to the body of the car where the back of the convertible top attaches to the body. The top and the metal frame the top is attached to bolt to this plastic strip and through it to the frame making the gutter for water to run off into the side gutters. Mine is cracked and useless. The part number is 51718398104. But everybody just refers to it as "that brittle piece of plastic that breaks off while you try to remove your top" Can you please help me?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.