BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there, I purchased my first BMW two months ago and I am hooked for life.It is a 98 528i w/63k miles and brand new 19"m5 wheels. The car was like new not a dent or scratch.It runs great and my mechanic said it was all good to go so I did it without doing the carfax prior to buying.My ? is I tried to do the carfax report now 3 times and its telling me there is 10 to 13 reports but it wont give me any details. I put in my CC info but it wont complete the order.I have checked with my bank and I have no charges from them.Any help woulkd be great Thanks.....My VIN # is WBADD6320WGT96563 COULD I BE ENTERING THE WRONG INFO. I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE...Thanks again..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Did you register with Carfax and pay the $19.95 for the single car report? If not, then there is your answer. Their service is not free. If you did pay, then you should contact them by email as to why you cannot get the report.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I contacted them today and they tried to walk me thru it. It seems my computer is not transferring my cc data to them. I paid over the phone and they sent the report to me via email...Thanks Anyway...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Great! I hope that the carfax report on your car came out OK. Did you also register the car with their buyback program? I used their services before I purchased my car and they offered this at no extra charge. Basically, if your cars title is fraudulent or somehow is not accurate, Carfax will pay you the purchase price of your car. Anyway welcome to the forum!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.