BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1999 BMW M Coupe - Arctic silver

3478 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Chris90
I am selling my 1999 BMW M Coupe. It has 69,700 miles on it right now. This is truly a unique car as likely any one who is looking for it would know. I have owned several BMWs before including a M3 and the attention this one draws tops them all. It is arctic silver on a two tone black/gray interior. I have added a Harman Kardon Navigation system to the car as well. It has the same bulletproof S52 engine with 240 hp that was in the BMW M3 from 1996-1999. It has had regular oil changes using only Mobil 1 synthetic. I am moving overseas and unfortunately, I can't take my baby with me. The styling is definitely "love it or hate it" but I fell in love with it the moment I saw the M Coupe on the dealers lot in 1999. I will buy another at some point in my life. The car has a clean title and I have the Carfax report on it as well. PM me for more pictures and information or to schedule a time to see the car.

$20,900

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
does it have a moonroof? Any extras like winter rims?
Brent95M3 said:
I am selling my 1999 BMW M Coupe. It has 69,700 miles on it right now. This is truly a unique car as likely any one who is looking for it would know. I have owned several BMWs before including a M3 and the attention this one draws tops them all. It is arctic silver on a two tone black/gray interior. I have added a Harman Kardon Navigation system to the car as well. It has the same bulletproof S52 engine with 240 hp that was in the BMW M3 from 1996-1999. It has had regular oil changes using only Mobil 1 synthetic. I am moving overseas and unfortunately, I can't take my baby with me. The styling is definitely "love it or hate it" but I fell in love with it the moment I saw the M Coupe on the dealers lot in 1999. I will buy another at some point in my life. The car has a clean title and I have the Carfax report on it as well. PM me for more pictures and information or to schedule a time to see the car.

$20,900

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.