BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1999 BMW M3 Cosmos Black on all Black Interior, with fully powered Recaro Vaders. This car is no joke!!! Probally the cleanest M3 in San Diego, and with extremely low mileage, 41k miles!!! This is owned by me, and has been pampered. It is fully loaded with all options, Upgraded stereo system, with top end Dynaudio speakers, and a ALpine CD player. There is easily $15k invested into this car. The wheels/tire package and suspension is easily over $10k!! Color matched door handles, mouldings, front spoiler, and hood squirters. This car has no engine modifications once so ever except for a K&N drop in air filter, and a Aluminum radiator.. Compleetly stock. Suspension is top notch.

Here is a list of upgrades the car has. this is simply a collectors car, and probally one of the finest examples. Extremely clean inside and out, fully synthetic oil/ fluids have been used. Premium 91 octane fuel has always been used. Always garaged.Many new parts. I have a lot of records and recipts for some of the parts on the car, from the previous owner. I was planning on keeping this car forever, but I am forced to sell. All belts, fuids, spark plugs, and many other parts are new! Here is the list of upgrades to this amazing vehicle:

SUSPENSION/DRIVETRAIN: -Active Autowerke's differential supports -UUC short shift kit and UUC transmission mounts -H&R Coilovers -UUC sway bars -Radenergie Carbon Fiber Rear camber arms -RRT rear trailing arm bushings. ( -19 Inch Beyern Mesh staggered wheels w/ Toyo T1R tires

BRAKES: -Stop Tech Slotted rotors w/High performance pads -Stainless steel brake lines

CAR AUDO: -Dynaudio separates, which are mounted in custom kick panels up front, and rear in custom pods -Alpine CD player -Alpine PDX.4 Amplifier

ENGINE: -Zionsville Aluminum Radiator -K&N Drop In air filter

Lighting: -HID Headlights -ZKW Euro Elippsold lights W/ Angel Eyes -Sylvania Silverstar Highbeam & Fog light Bulbs -Euro Clears all around -Stealth Super white bulbs all around -Interior xenon light kit

Exterior: -Tinted windows -Carbon Fiber front & rear emblems -Color matched black front grille -Color matched mouldings, door handles, & hood skirters -BMW Front plate delete moulding -Lamin-X Headlight & Foglight covers, E34 M emblem

Interior: -OEM BMW Leather weighted shift knob -Interior Xenon bulbs

Other: -NA Motorworks Aluminum Under shield

No joy rides, if you are seriously interested, please contact me. This is the last year of the E36 M3 body style, and is an excellent example of one. You will not be disappointed. I may be interested in a trade + cash for a cheaper older BMW E30(I prefer a clean 1989-1991 325es, and must be manual). But I really prefer the cash.

My crappy pictures do not do this car justics, my digital camera is not that great, and the car was dirty at the time of the pics, it will be fully detailed, inside and out in the next few days.
I am asking $20,900 obo

I hold the title in hand.

I am new to the forum, I have been on dtmpower.net and E46fanatics for years. I thought I would post on this site since I am planning on driving down to bimmerfest this May, it will be my first bimmerfest and I really hope i can make it. I have owned a few BMW's, 2 E30 325es, a 97 328, 98 m3, and now my 99 which was my dream and I love it, i am just looking to downgrade because i need the money.

I also threw in apic of my old 97 328i

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also have Brand New bmw M3 oem floor mats that are not installed, and again the car will be fully detailed inside and out by a high end detailer. Full clay bar and so on....

I also have an oem sun shade, a brand new spare key, and other odds and ends i will throw in with the sale.

Thanx!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thats a beautiful car bud, hope you get'er sold quick!
quick question, what kind of wheels are those and what size ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts