BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1999 BMW Z3 Coupe 5-Speed w/73728 miles (Artic Silver Exterior and Black Leather Interior)

One of the sweetest rides you will ever have the opportunity of owning. This car gets more looks than you can imagine and is the constant center of attention anywhere you go.

It has a 2.8l engine, inline 6. Most people in search of this car know the details of what it has, so I will spare you the time. If you are not familiar with the specs on it, check it out on the BMW site or an online resource of your choosing. Majority of the 73,728 miles have been a daily freeway commute from the East Bay to the Peninsula.

Standard Options:

• 5-Speed manual transmission.
  • 17" radial alloy wheels.
  • Heated driver and passenger seats, door locks and side mirrors.
  • One touch open/close driver and passenger windows.
  • Power glass moonroof.
  • In-dash Premium Business CD.
  • BMW luggage net.
  • Chrome interior accents

I've made the following additions to the car over the past five years:

• Clear side marker lights.
  • Chrome license plate frame, front and rear.
  • 2002 M Coupe clear, chromed ringed front lights.
  • BMW factor 6-disc CD changer in back (installed at 14,497 miles).
  • K&N air filter (installed at 39,172 miles) (I will include the original part if desired).
  • BMW Profile 2000 roof rails + one BMW bike rack (not shown on car, but shown separately).
  • Bilstein shocks and Eibach pro springs (I will include the original parts if desired).
  • Chrome BMW stick shift + e-brake handle (I will include the original parts if desired).
  • BMW factor alarm + 2 key fobs (installed at 14,497 miles).
  • BMW day-time running light relay (I will include the original relay if desired).
  • BMW Z8 chrome washers (I will include the original washers if desired).
  • BMW 3 series chrome/rubber peddles + dead peddle.
  • Hamman black-out kidney gills.
  • Rear spoiler professionally painted to match Artic Silver exterior.
  • Magnaflow Muffler #14815 (installed at 37,216 miles).
  • Bridgestone RE750 235/40R17 Front and 255/40R17 Rears (installed at 63,832 miles).
  • BMW battery replaced at 71,992 miles.
  • Extra un-opened 1 QT BMW High Performance Synthetic Oil (5W-30) Qty 2.
  • Driver side door grip-handle (inside above the drivers door).

The following BMW services have been completed:

• Oil Change - 8,971 miles
  • Inspection 1 (incl. oil change) - 22,828 miles
  • Oil Change - 37,461 miles
  • Inspection 2 (incl. oil change) - 51,388 miles
  • Oil Change - 63,749 miles (also replaced all fan belts, and performed a brake fluid flush)
  • Inspection 1 (incl. oil change) - 71,992 miles (also replaced battery)

Interesting Vehicle Statistics:

• I have filled 3,392.551 gallons of 91 octane.
  • The average price of gas I have filled is $2.0301 for a total of $6,916.94
  • I have averaged 226.66 miles per tank.
  • Build Date: 07-OCT-1998
  • Build Number: 42577
  • Order Number: 6266453
  • Motor Type: M52
  • Interior Color: Black Leather (Q8SW)
  • Exterior Color: Artic Silver (0309)

The interior on this car is nothing less than stunning. The sound system is the Harmon Kardon premium sound (in-dash single CD), just as all of them had with 9 speakers I believe. The BMW CD changer is a great addition as it adds countless hours of music.

The exterior of this car is as one could expect for a 1999 car. It has a few really minor knicks and a couple minor scratches. There was a small fender bender back in earlier 2003 which resulted in a new hood painted with BMW Artic Silver paint, new front lights, and new front fascia. There was no damage to the frame or the engine.

Asking: $17,700 or Best Offer.
Availability: ASAP

I've taken a few pictures which can be found below.

This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgment solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle. You should get a Carfax for yourself to use as reference.

·
1,421 Posts
alpinewhite325i said:
Don't be foolish.
don't be a hater. one man's marketing is another man's....

Zanary - nice ride, good luck selling her. you forget to mention you have an embroidered LZ MKI armrest :thumbup: . And I'm astonished at the records you've kept...I have no clue what my avg mpg is, much less how much fuel i've put in the car (or how much it has cost) :yikes:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mng said:
...I'm astonished at the records you've kept...I have no clue what my avg mpg is, much less how much fuel i've put in the car (or how much it has cost) :yikes:
Well, for every vehicle, I've kept a spreadsheet with infromation from each fill-up I've done. I know it's going over-board, but it gives me something to look at after years of owning a car. For example, the cheaest price for 91 Octane I've filled up (only Chevron/76 btw) was 1.3390 back in February of 1999.

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
Bike Rack

I have a Z3 Coupe and would like to put a rack on it for a bike and kiteboards. Where did you get your rack? Are the 'runners' on the roof where your rack screws in? Has there ever been an issue with the weight you carry on the roof and possibly stressing the sunroof glass? Nice ride by the way. I too have the same gas logs.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Hope your day is going well.

Jim Kimball
Hood River, OR
[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts