BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I just bought my first BMW (335i) in Monaco Blue with Brown Leather (PP/CW/CAS/Sat). When it arrive from Germany in a few weeks, any thoughts on things I should have done to it immediately, or any upgrades I should have done???

Your Expertise is appreciaited...:thumbup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My biggest concern is the Run Flat Tires. I live in the DC Area, and we dont have bad winters, but every now and then, the snow hits us pretty hard. I have been told to ditch the RFTs and go with something that will give me a better ride, and if I have unfortunate problem of a Flat...well isnt that what BMW Assist is for?

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
My biggest concern is the Run Flat Tires. I live in the DC Area, and we dont have bad winters, but every now and then, the snow hits us pretty hard. I have been told to ditch the RFTs and go with something that will give me a better ride, and if I have unfortunate problem of a Flat...well isnt that what BMW Assist is for?

Thoughts?
Yes, and I got an air compressor powered by cigarette lighter as well with my non-RFTs. My opinion is very clear, have a look at my review of the tires I switched to. By the way I'm close by in N.va :thumbup:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275925

1 - 4 of 4 Posts