Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DHP pwns ZHP :p
7,078 Posts
Hm.... not bad.... but nothing that makes me say "wow" either.

I'll have to see it in person I think...

·
BMW Fahrer
4,674 Posts
doeboy said:
Hm.... not bad.... but nothing that makes me say "wow" either.

I'll have to see it in person I think...
Of course... but so far it all looks a little "meh", to steal another poster's favorite word... :)

Rear end seems a little heavy, and headlights (assuming they're not camouflaged somehow) a little unresolved. But it has a much more arched character line...

Let's see how the M3 looks.

adc
03 330 ZHP

·
Registered
483 Posts
It looks fake to me. The whole door sill and the area behind the back of the door looks just wrong.

I hope this is a p-shop, because if it's real, I want nothing to do with this car.

·
Registered
531 Posts
MikeW said:
It looks fake to me. The whole door sill and the area behind the back of the door looks just wrong.

I hope this is a p-shop, because if it's real, I want nothing to do with this car.
Yes, this is P-shopped. Several other threads have confirmed this is partially PShopped by famed spy shot photographer Hans Lehmann.

jk0001, this is the 7th time I have seen this posted on Bimmerfest in the past day and a half. Please search or look through the first page of threads before posting repetitive information.

·
Registered
89 Posts
look at the front bumper and the fog lights. It itsn't even level with the rest of the car. This is a pathetic p-shop job.

·
Registered
658 Posts
md37793 said:
look at the front bumper and the fog lights. It itsn't even level with the rest of the car. This is a pathetic p-shop job.
:stupid:

The left grill is too small compared with the right.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jk0001, this is the 7th time I have seen this posted on Bimmerfest in the past day and a half. Please search or look through the first page of threads before posting repetitive information.[/QUOTE]

WAAAAA!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts