BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
349 Posts
The 540i/6 in itself is a jewel to me, but make it a post facelift, its what dreams are, the 2003 M-Sport is the holy grail. I'd beyond love to own the 540, buuuuttt being only 19 and not having 14 grand cash on hand is a cruel reality. Ugh I'd finance it if I could lol

Restoring a lightly used 2002 BMW 525iA back to it's stock beauty one part at a time, with a modern touch!

· beemlyfe
712 Posts
The Black 540 looks amazing. I regret selling my e46 every day and I doubled my money selling it. I hope you decide to not sell it and spare yourself the regret.

· ****erMensch
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all. The M will be my DD. I've had the 540 two years and I've loved every minute of it, but I couldn't resist the call of the M5 any longer. The 540 has to go unfortunately, as we just don't have space for it. The picture is basically the whole width of the driveway, and we have a small 2-car garage, so we can really only feasibly keep 2 cars at a time.

· Registered
71 Posts
Just curious, but is that the street value of the 540? A 525 like mine (2002) is listed in KBB at less than a third of that price.
Seems like a good price for a great example of a 540i/6 Msport to me. I think this car will hold its value over the years better than an e39 m5 (if cared for like it has been) .

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,956 Posts
Thanks all. The M will be my DD. I've had the 540 two years and I've loved every minute of it, but I couldn't resist the call of the M5 any longer. The 540 has to go unfortunately, as we just don't have space for it. The picture is basically the whole width of the driveway, and we have a small 2-car garage, so we can really only feasibly keep 2 cars at a time.
Nice. Mine is not a DD, but I wish it was. I do drive it on weekends when the weather is nice, and for road trips. So far it's not cost me any more to maintain or drive than my old 540iA.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.