BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Im here
4,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
item. 1> ac control panel fascia(sp) a very very light scractch on the far right side that only the most anal persone would notice(myself i am in the group of being to anal about things) if yours is faded it can be replace with just removig the radio and unclipping it from the ac control unit and clipping the new one back on
2> passenger side inner door jamb trim this piece was 60 dollars so if you need one here it is you will need 3-4 clips from the dealer there pretty cheap less then 5 bucks for all.
these are free to anyone on the board i do ask for a few dollars for shipping even though the door trim was 60 bucks i didnt need it and it will get broken sitting around my house so i hope someone can get som use from it
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Im here
4,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ohhh and the bigone that im tired of being in the way
center consle from my 2001 z3 and agian with just a micro scratch behind the e-brake boot scratch will not even show up on pic so i will not even try to post a pic of scratch.
this is over 200.00 but ive had it for awhile so i need to move it
if you need it a donation wouold be cool or to trade for something but either way i will need about 20.00 for shipping. any suggestions for medication to suppress my quest for a perfect car with not one blimish will also be accepted :lmao:

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts