BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rydnlow112086/album?.dir=959f

I got a perfect set of AT Italia rims for sale. They are 20x9.5 with a +45 offset and a 5x120 bolt pattern. they were for my buddy's x3 but unfortunately he couldnt come up with the funds. so now they are up for sale. im asking $1200 OBO. the site at the top shows pics of the rims i have for sale. more pics available upon request. there is 1 total scratch on all 4 rims combined, these are nearly FLAWLESS. i would prefer local pickup but will work with the buyer on shipping. i gotta sell these FAST! i need the cash. any reasonable offer accepted! i am paypal verified, and have sold on a lot of forums as i have had a good number of different cars, so people know me if u need references. call me at 804-350-3358 for any questions.
GOTTA SELL ASAP!

Name's Eric.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP! WILL ACCEPT ANY REASONABLE OFFER! or will trade straight up for 18" rims and tires, 5x100 with a 45 offset (local only if trading)

This is a near perfect set of 20"s! somebody needs them for cheap! let me know a price!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OKAY...bump again...

im taking ANY offer i get on these as long as not outrageous low. just throw an offer out and i will probably take seeing as how these are sitting in my room, taking up space and i need the cash to finish another project...

honestly...any offer thats not like $1.50 i will take.

Shipping is flat $125, local pickup is available, richmond, va. 23220. Thanks.
804-350-3358 if any questions!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts